Registration and payment
- All bookings should be made online.
- All fees are inclusive of UK VAT (20%).
- Early Bird bookings closed on 30 January 2017.
- Please note that payment for the individual registrations must be made by credit/debit card or by cheque. We can only issue an invoice for groups of 5 or more delegates. If you wish to pay by cheque, please fill in our Registration Form and send it to us with your cheque.
Individual delegate fees
|Days at Forum||Early Bird Individual Rates (until 30 Jan 2017)||Standard Rates (from 31 Jan 2017)|
|3 days incl. a Wednesday course (Wed – Fri)||£1,496||£1,648|
|3 days incl. Improvement Science Symposium (Wed – Fri)*||£1,293||£1,445|
|2 days (Thurs – Fri)||£993||£1,145|
*When booking the Improvement Science Symposium package, please select ‘Improvement Science Symposium Attendee’ as your Attendee Type. The Improvement Science Symposium will be automatically added to your booking as your Wednesday session and you will not be able to change this.
Group delegate fees
Booking as part of a group does not only allow you to save on your delegate fees but also gives an opportunity to maximise your experience and your organisation’s exposure at the International Forum.
– Group savings apply when a minimum of 5 or more individuals from the same organisation register at the same time
– Group bookings are available for 2 or 3 days packages only (Thurs – Fri or Wed – Fri) and must be made online.
– There are no Group discounts for the 3 days Improvement Science Symposium package.
– The group prices below are per delegate.
– For bespoke packages for larger groups (50+ delegates), please email Warren Lee, Product Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups can save between 10% and 15% on individual delegate rates and accelerate their learning as a team.
|Group Size||Days at Forum||Early Bird Group Rates (per delegate) (until 30 Jan 2017)||Standard Group Rates (per delegate) (from 31 Jan 2017)|
|5-20 delegates (10% discount)||3 days (Wed – Fri)||£1,396.70||£1,533.50|
|2 days (Thurs – Fri)||£893.70||£1030.50|
|21-50 delegates (15% discount)||3 days (Wed – Fri)||£1,347.05||£1,476.25|
|2 days (Thurs – Fri)||£844.05||£973.25|
Scholarships and special discounts
The International Forum is pleased to offer a limited amount of scholarships and special discounts. Please note that these discounts are applicable to our two main conference days registration fees only and are not applicable for travel, accommodation or other costs associated with attending the International Forum.
Please also note that we do not offer any free or reduced places for the full day sessions taking place on Wednesday 26 April. However, if you would like to attend any Wednesday sessions, you may select and pay for this within your registration.
Any applications for discounted rates should be sent to us by the specified deadlines and if approved, your bookings should be made online.
Early Bird rates are not available for our special discount packages.
Student and teacher special rates – application required
Applications for the student and teacher scholarships via the IHI Open School is open – read more and apply here.
|Days at Forum||Package||Standard Rate|
|3 days (Wed – Fri)||Students||n/a|
|2 days (Thurs – Fri)||Students||£175.00|
Lower Middle Income and Low Income Countries
Delegates from low income (LICs) and lower middle income (LMCs) countries only qualify for a discounted rate.
Please check the World Bank country classification to see if you are eligible to attend the International Forum for the two main event days (Thursday – Friday) at a reduced rate. There is no application process. When registering, please select to register as a delegate. The discounted rate will be automatically applied when you choose a country listed on the World Bank country classification list as a LMC or LIC country when filling in your personal details. Discounts will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis as allocated places are limited. You may be contacted to provide a proof of residency.
|Days at Forum||Standard Rate|
|3 days (Wed – Fri)||n/a|
|2 days (Thurs – Fri)||£175.00|
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Registration Terms & Conditions before booking.