Secure a poster in Melbourne 2018
The poster displays show a wide range of improvement and safety projects and are available onsite for all attendees to view and learn from. The displays are a valuable opportunity to tell colleagues and experts about your improvement projects and to help others learn from your strategies and experience.
Submitting a poster offers you an opportunity to have your work included in the International Forum Conference Proceedings and to present your work to delegates on our Poster Stage. Authors will be given the opportunity to deliver short presentations about their project and answer questions from the audience. These facilitated sessions will be open to all attendees.
We encourage you to share your achievements and contribute with your work and ideas to improving healthcare worldwide.
- Showcase your achievements to key international opinion leaders
- Communicate your organisation’s work
- Build your profile by having your work displayed at a BMJ/IHI event
- Share successes with your colleagues and influence outcomes on a global scale
Your poster will be displayed by the topic or theme you select during the abstract submission process. We have six topics that you can submit to:
- Quality, Cost, Value
- Person and Family Centred Care
- Population and Public Health
- Building Capability and Leadership
- Work in Progress
The Work in Progress poster topic
Our Work in Progress poster topic recieved a high level of interest at the recent International Forum in Kuala Lumpur.
If you have any improvement work in progress, you can now showcase the preliminary results of your project at the International Forum by submitting to the topic Work in Progress. In this poster theme, you can present you initial assessment of the problem, the methodology and design of the project and the current stage the work is at. You can present your anticipated outcomes, your preliminary findings, and the challenges or obstacles you have encountered to date. Your submission will still be peer reviewed, but acknowledged for the stage of completion you are currently at. During the International Forum we will hold specific dicussion groups and workshops aimed at people who are at a preliminary stage or in the middle of undertaking an improvement project – this it the perfect opportunity to seek guidance, and inspiration from your peers.
How to submit
Deadline for submissions is 25 April 2018.
Make sure you have downloaded and completed the poster abstract template above. If you have not done so, click ‘Download abstract template’ above to download the template. You must submit your aplication on the template provided. Applications that are not submitted on this template will not be sent for review.
- When you are ready to submit, click on the ‘Submit abstract’ button above
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the Submission Complete page
- You will recieve a confirmation email once your template has been sucessfully submitted. Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before you submit.
Only submissions received via the online system are eligible for peer review. Any proposals submitted by email/fax will be deleted and will not be sent for review.
All notifications will be sent out by the end of May 2018. Please note the email address that you supply in the Submitter Details page will be the email address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update the system.