As part of our ongoing effort to accelerate healthcare improvement throughout the world, the International Forum will be transmitting a live satellite broadcast from the 2013 event in London. The real-time broadcast includes 6 keynote and 18 headline sessions. The broadcast is available in English only.
Our live satellite package enables you to experience the best of the 2013 programme as it happens, and all throughout the year.
• View many more sessions than is ever possible to attend at the live conference
• Save on airfare and travel costs
• Save on hotel costs
• Reduce your carbon footprint
VIRTUAL DELEGATE BENEFITS
Our Virtual Delegate Package includes:
• Access to the 6 Keynotes and 18 other selected Headline sessions
• Access to all recorded lectures and additional recorded material shortly after the event to view at your convenience, for a one-year period - for most sessions you will also be able to view the slides alongside the presentations
• Online access to around 800 posters that will be presented in London
HOW TO ACCESS THE FORUM ONLINE
To access the virtual broadcast, all you will need is a broadband Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. We will provide you with a secure access link and personal password. If you miss any of the live broadcast sessions, you can view them anytime at your own convenience through our video-on-demand portal for a one-year period.
Please click the link below to check you have the minimum System Requirements
* Access to the virtual package is for single personal use only. Institutional packages are available on request
Institutional packages are available on request by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org