Make an individual accommodation booking at Copenhagen Marriott Hotel or AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen
Booking your accommodation
The Bella Center has pre-booked a number of hotel rooms at Copenhagen Marriott Hotel (12-15 min drive) and AC Hotel Bella Sky Copenhagen (Convention Center hotel) for delegates of the International Forum. These rooms have been reserved from Friday 12 May through to Thursday 18 May 2023 and are available for delegates to book.
Please note that:
- The congress link allows only individual bookings.
- Reservations must be booked with an individual name and credit card.
- Free cancellation up to 02-May-2023, 12:00 CET
- After 02-May-2023, 12:00 CET the reservations are non-refundable.
- A name change is possible via marriott.com and up to 48 hrs prior to arrival.
- After 02-May-2023, 12:00 CET reduction of the stay is non-refundable.
- No-shows will be charged in full.
- Date changes are possible according to availability.
- Reservations with invalid/declined credit cards will be cancelled.
- Additional nights can be booked via marriott.com with the daily rate.
- The rate includes breakfast and VAT.
- For group bookings (10 rooms or more) please contact email@example.com
Any groups with more than 10 persons traveling together must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with their request and the rooms will be contracted separately, with group terms and conditions.
The Hotel will then book the groups from the main group allotment and the Hotel will confirm directly to the client the number of rooms, prepayment requested, and terms of cancellation/reductions.
Depending on the size of the group, the cancellation terms can vary from 90-30 days cancellation deadlines.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
For alternative accommodation, you can visit the Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers (20 min walk/ 5 min drive) website.