Registration for online attendance is now open
Can't attend in person? Take the option to join the International Forum online
If you are not able to join us in person in Copenhagen for the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare in May 2023, why not take part online?
We are offering online access to a selection of sessions from the main 2-day conference programme, streamed live directly from the venue in Copenhagen, so you can add your voice to the discussion of how the improvement movement can help healthcare rise to the challenges presented by our changing world.
See our fees for online attendance further down this page.
Why join online?
Our online package will include access to all keynote presentations as well as all sessions taking place on our main stage, to be confirmed in due course. These sessions will be available for you to join live or to watch on demand on our online platform for up to 6 months after the conference.
Attending online will also allow you to:
- Send comments and questions in real-time during the sessions
- Access all ePosters, and connect with the presenters about their work
- Connect with other virtual delegates joining from around the world
- View and connect with the International Forum sponsors and supporters
- Connect and network with colleagues from across 20+ countries
The online programme
Below is the 2-day programme for online attendees only. Please note that the programme is subject to change and some sessions will be confirmed at a later date.
Streaming will be on Tuesday, 16 May, and Wednesday, 17 May, only.
You can view the full programme for in-person attendees [add link] and also read more about the programme theme Adapting to a changing world: equity, sustainability and wellbeing for all.
All programme timings are in CEST (Central European Summer Time), GMT+2.
Tuesday 16 May
09:00 – 10:15 | Keynote 1 (includes opening announcements from 09:00)
10:15 – 11:00 | A session – to be confirmed
13:15 – 14:30 | B session – to be confirmed
15:00 -16:00 | C session – to be confirmed
16:15 – 17:15 | Keynote 2
Wednesday 17 May
09:00 – 10:15 | Keynote 3 (includes opening announcements from 09:00)
11:00 – 12:15 | D session – to be confirmed
13:15 – 14:30 | E session – to be confirmed
15:00 -16:00 | F session – to be confirmed
16:15 – 17:15 | Keynote 4
Online attendance fees
All the below prices are per delegate and are not inclusive of VAT as this is based on country of residence and will be added automatically during the registration journey as such:
- VAT for attendees in the UK is 20%
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK), AUS and IND who are NOT VAT registered is 20%
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK), AUS and IND who ARE VAT registered is 0%
- VAT for attendees different from the above is 20%.
|Category||Online ticket price|
|Lower middle income countries (LMCs)*||£140|
|Low income countries (LICs)*||£105|
* Please check the World Bank country classification to see if you are eligible. When registering, select to register as a delegate and enter your full address on the booking details page as this will be used to verify your registration. The discounted rate will be automatically applied when you choose a country listed as LMC or LIC on the World Bank country classification list.
**Students in full-time education can apply for a student rate by sending either a copy of their student card that clearly displays the date of validity in numerical form; or an official letter issued by the Dean of their university confirming they will be in full-time education at the time of the conference (online attendance is available for 16-17 May 2023 only). Upon a successful application, you will be provided with further instructions on how to register. Please send your application to Rachel Buss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***To apply for a teacher/ faculty rate, please send a letter from the Head of your Department stating you are a faculty member to Rachel Buss at email@example.com.
There are no Early Bird prices for online attendance.
All bookings should be made online and are payable by credit/debit card or cheque. If you wish to pay by cheque please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.