Reach your target audience
Get involved in the virtual International Forum
Our exciting virtual sponsorship and exhibition opportunities offer you:
- Over 3,400 attendees from a range of senior healthcare positions
- Searchable attendee list with live chat / meeting booker
- Virtual exhibition with dedicated exhibition times and the ability to interact in real time
- Automatic link-up with attendees who match your targeting profile
- Showcase your thought leadership in sponsored speaking sessions
Find out more about how we can help you achieve your marketing objectives – contact us today to request a floor plan, book a stand or discuss your exhibitor or sponsorship needs:
Andy Josephides, Event Sales Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 3655 5602 | Mobile:+44 (0) 7733 312813
Jessica Peacock, Head of Sponsorship
Tel: +44 (0)20 3655 5605
Exhibiting at the International Forum is a valuable opportunity to connect to a range of stakeholders – from clinicians, hospital directors and quality improvement managers to policymakers and patient safety leads.
Over 80% of our audience is decision-makers!
Previous exhibitors include healthcare providers, medical insurance companies, consultancy advisors, healthcare accreditation organisations, private hospital groups and many more.
Forthcoming International Forums
We have a range of flexible packages to suit all marketing budgets – contact us to find out more and enquire about additional opportunities for:
New Delhi 2020: 4-5 July 2020, New Delhi, India (now postponed to 2021)
London 2021: 21-23 April 2021, London, UK
Sydney 2021: 7-9 June 2021, Sydney, Australia (postponed from 2020)