If you had a poster in Taipei 2019, resubmit your abstract here by 5 November 2019
Display your poster in Copenhagen 2020
If you displayed a poster in Taipei 2019, your work can also be displayed at the International Forum in Copenhagen (Tuesday 28- Thursday 30 April 2020)!
Celebrating 25 years in 2020, our spring International Forum is one of the world’s largest conferences for healthcare professionals committed to improving patient care and safety. The event welcomes over 3,200 attendees. In March 2019 we traveled to Glasgow, Scotland (SEC Centre), and welcomed our biggest audience to date – over 3,400 attendees from 70 countries.
Why secure a poster display at the International Forum?
Let the work you do inspire! Our poster displays are hugely popular. They are a valuable opportunity to tell thousands of colleagues and experts, who attend the International Forum every year, about your improvement and safety projects and to help others learn from your strategies and experiences.
- Get your abstract included in the International Forum Conference Proceedings
- Have the opportunity to present your project on our Poster Stage
- Showcase your achievements to an engaged audience
- Get feedback and advice, connect to others to exchange experience
- Build your profile by displaying your work at a prestigious international event
- Influence outcomes on a global scale
Take your Taipei poster to Copenhagen - here is what you need to do to
All abstracts for poster display are peer-reviewed. If you displayed a poster in Taipei, you are required to resubmit your peer-reviewed abstract via the International Forum Copenhagen 2020 online system by 5 November 2019. Only applications submitted online and containing the abstracts template you’ve submitted to International Forum Taipei 2019 will qualify.
Resubmit your abstract under the theme ‘Taipei Poster Presenters’.
- Please resubmit the same abstract you submitted previously to International Forum Taipei 2019. This abstract would be on an International Forum Taipei 2019 template.
- The abstract must be submitted to the topic ‘Taipei Poster Presenters’.
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the Submission Complete page.
- The deadline for all poster presenters to register is 6 March 2020.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your template has been successfully submitted.
- Once you submit your abstract, it will be safely stored and it will not be sent for peer-review (your Taipei abstract has already been peer-reviewed and approved).
Please note that only submissions received via the online system will be accepted. Any proposals submitted by email/ fax will be deleted and will not qualify for poster display.
2. We will notify you
You will be notified by email in December 2019 that your abstract has been accepted. Please note that the email address that you supply in the Submitter Details page will be the email address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update the system.
3. Register to attend the International Forum in Copenhagen
Once you submit your abstract or once you have received your confirmation that is has been accepted (it will automatically be accepted if you displayed it in Taipei as it has already been through the peer review process), you will need to register to attend (add link to Copenhagen reg page) the International Forum in Copenhagen for a minimum of 2 days to be able to display your poster. We recommend registering before the Early Bird deadline on 4 February 2020 to take advantage of the discounted rates.
4. Design your poster
We will publish a guide to preparing your poster in December 2019.