Submit a speaker proposal for Glasgow 2019
Address over 3,000 healthcare professionals
The Call for Speakers initiative gives you, as an individual or organisation, the opportunity to send us your proposals to speak at the International Forum.
The next event takes place in Glasgow on 27-29 March 2019 and we want to hear your ideas for good sessions that capture the current challenges and solutions in quality improvement and patient safety.
Call for Speakers - topics
We have 5 topics you can submit your proposals to:
- Quality, Cost, Value
- Person and Family Centred Care
- Population and Public Health
- Building Capability and Leadership
In partnership with patients
Each year at the International Forum we create a programme that is truly co-designed with patients. We are particularly looking for speaker proposals that have involved collaboration with patients in the information presented, and which aim to present thoughtful perspectives from both healthcare professionals and patients, and those who care for them, in the messages that are presented.
How to submit
- Make sure you have downloaded and completed the Call for Speakers template. You must submit your application on the template provided, applications that are not submitted on this template will not be sent for review.
- If you are ready to submit, click on the ‘Submit Speaker Proposal’ link above.
- Fill out the fields required and upload your template when prompted.
- Your submission is complete once you have reached the Submissions Complete page.
You will receive a confirmation email once your template has been successfully submitted. Once you have submitted your proposal, it will be sent for review and you will be unable to amend your proposal. Please ensure it has been completed in full before you submit.
If you have any queries about this process, please email us.
- Submissions must be submitted in English
- Submissions can only be submitted on the template provided.
- Proposals not submitted on this template will be disregarded without notification.
- Submissions can only be submitted online via the submission process found on this page. Abstracts sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- You may submit multiple proposals as long as the content is different from your other submissions. Please do not submit the same proposal to multiple topics as these will be removed without notification from our system.
- Submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The event takes place at the SEC Centre, Glasgow, UK, on Wednesday 27 – Friday 29 March 2019.
You will be notified of the outcome by email at the end of August 2018. Please note the email address that you supply in the Submitter Details page will be the email address used to correspond the results of your submission. If you change email addresses during this time, please let us know so we can update your records.