The International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
For 24 years, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare has been bringing together healthcare professionals who share a concern and passion for improving quality and safety in healthcare. We aim to provide healthcare professionals with the opportunity to share their improvement experiences and to learn best practice, to connect to peers and showcase their work, to get updated on the latest in quality and safety, and to empower action that will lead to improving outcomes for patients in communities worldwide.
The International Forum in New Delhi is a new premium event that will showcase internationally recognised keynotes and will bring the best of international learning, high quality training and education in quality improvement to the South Asia region. The conference programme will be developed in close partnership with regional strategic partners to ensure that it addresses local needs.
Call for Abstracts is open
You can now promote your work in improving quality, value and safety of care at a prestigious international event organised by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) and BMJ.
Our International Forums are some of the largest conferences focused on healthcare quality improvement and patient safety in the world.
Submitting an abstract to present your work gives you a platform to speak about your improvement and safety project in sessions and to showcase it as a poster display, start conversations with new networks and raise your profile at this premium event.
Call for Abstracts closes on 12 February 2020.
What to expect in New Delhi
With a two-day programme which includes keynote speakers, breakout sessions and special events, International Forum New Delhi 2020 will empower and encourage active involvement in shaping the future of healthcare in the region:
- Get inspired by hearing from leading figures in the global Quality Improvement movement
- Connect with like-minded colleagues and learn from projects and experiences from around the world
- Hear lessons from outside of healthcare
- Find an idea to answer your existing challenge in our poster displays and presentations
Submit your abstract to speak and promote your improvement work at the International Forum
In July 2020, IHI and BMJ will bring their combined experience and expertise to New Delhi for an inspiring two-day conference for healthcare professionals in South Asia who are passionate about improving outcomes for their patients and communities.
Attend from the pubic and private healthcare sectors are welcome to join is to learn about the latest best practices, the most innovative initiatives and the emerging topics in quality improvement and patient safety.
- Embrace new ideas and perspectives
- Gain practical knowledge on using improvement methods for overcoming challenges
- Connect to like-minded colleagues who can share how they tackle improvement in their own practices
- Showcase your work or speak at the conference to help us improve the visibility of the work already taking place in the region
- Get energised and ready to tackle the challenges ahead of you.
The conference programme will be developed in close partnership with regional strategic partners to ensure that it addresses local needs.
What is coming up
We invite you to New Delhi to connect with your colleagues and to learn from leaders who will present key initiatives in improving quality and safety for patients.
Dates for your diary:
- Registration opens October 2019
- Full programme announced November 2019
- Call for Abstracts closes 12 February 2020
- BMJ Awards South Asia takes place 3 July 2020
- International Forum takes place 4-5 July 2020