Complimentary Tours for International Participants
To welcome overseas delegates and their families/ friends to Taiwan, The Bureau of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C. are pleased to sponsor International Forum participants with complimentary tickets to explore the rich culture and history Taiwan has to offer.
The management of tours and bookings will be undertaken independently by South East Travel Services Co. Ltd. subject to their terms and conditions. Neither BMJ nor IHI shall be liable for any loss or damage relating to the tours.
Participants can choose between three different tours that will take place on Saturday 21 September 2019. There are a limited number of complimentary places available, book now to avoid disappointment.
All bookings must be made by Sunday, 25th August.
If you have any queries, please contact Ms. Michelle Chang, South East Travel Services Co. Ltd. at: email@example.com
Please note, this opportunity is only eligible for international participants attending the International Forum. Any bookings which fall outside of this requirement will not be accepted.
No.2 Cultural Experiences
Begin a leisurely journey of “Tea Time” by visiting the Daxi Tea Factory with the tea’s fragrant taste of four seasons. You will enjoy the fantastic view of the Shihmen Dam and Tamsui’s Guanyin Mountain in the distance from the Daxi Bridge. Then move to the “Yingge Ceramics Museum,” where one could experience fun in pottery making, porcelain making and learn the cultural history of pottery.
No.3 Charms of Old Town
Yilan is located in northeast Taiwan with the beautiful scenery and magnificent landscapes. Come and taste Yilan’s famous Sanxing scallion and admire the beautiful fields. Then take a sip of Taiwan Kavalan Whisky which made by Yilan’s pure water and fresh air. Don’t forget to experience the unique culture of Yilan. The National Center for Traditional Arts is a place that you can enjoy the handmade activities, splendid performances, and traditional architecture.
Terms and Conditions
- The tours include transportation and a tour guide service.
- The accident insurance provided by South East Travel Services Co. Ltd. covers the following: Death due to accident: maximum NT$2,000,000 per person.
Bodily injury due to accident: maximum NT$100,000 for medical expenses per person.
- Participants may also purchase travel insurance to cover any personal requirements.
- Meals and certain admission tickets are not included in tours.
- All bookings must be made by 15th August, 2019.
- Tours will be cancelled if the total number of participants is under 30-35 (depending on different tours). Notice of cancellation will be provided 14 days prior to departure.
- To enable completion of bookings will require participant personal data to be transferred to and processed by certain service provider industries (such as airline, reservation centers, travel agents, restaurants, etc.), under the terms of the Taiwan”Personal Data Protection Act”.
- In the event of a change in itinerary or cancellation due to traffic, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances, participants will be notified and alternative arrangements will be made.
- For further information, please contact Ms. Michelle Chang, South East Travel Services Co. Ltd. at firstname.lastname@example.org