Book your place in Taipei for 18-20 September 2019
Registration and payment
The International Forum will take place on 18-20 September 2019 at the Taipei Marriott Hotel, Taipei.
Types of registration
Our individual and group rates are applicable to all delegates, with special discounts available for:
- Students in full-time education
- Residents of Lower Middle income Countries (LMCs) and Low Income Countries (LICs)
See all rates below.
Registration and payment
All bookings should be made online.
Prices are in US dollars (US$).
Early Bird registration closes on 24 July 2019.
Please note that payment for the individual registrations must be made by credit/debit card or by cheque. If you wish to pay by cheque, please fill in our booking form and send it to us with your cheque.
We can only issue an invoice for groups of 5 or more delegates.
Fees in US Dollars
|3 days (Wednesday – Friday)||2 days (Thursday – Friday)|
|Early Bird rate (until 24 July 2019)||Standard rate (from 25 July 2019)||Early Bird rate (until 24 July 2019)||Standard rate (from 25 July 2019)|
|Groups of 5-20 (10% discount)*||US$1336||US$1475||US$806||US$945|
|Groups of 21-50 (15% discount)*||US$1291||US$1423||US$761||US$893|
|Low income countries (LICs)**||US$880||n/a||US$350||n/a|
|Lower middle income countries (LMCs)**||US$1175||n/a||US$645||n/a|
Booking as a group
Groups can save between 10% and 15% on individual delegate rates and accelerate their learning as a team.
Booking as part of a group does not only allow you to save on your delegate fees but also gives an opportunity to maximise your experience and your organisation’s exposure at the International Forum.
- Group savings apply when a minimum of 5 or more individuals from the same organisation register at the same time
- Group bookings are available for 2 or 3 days packages only (Wed-Fri or Thur-Fri) and must be made online
- For bespoke packages for larger groups (50+ delegates), please email Warren Lee, Manager for Strategic Partnerships & Alliances, on email@example.com
There are a limited number of discounted registration places for full-time students and these will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
The discount will apply to the International Forum registration fee only. We are unable to help with travel, accommodation or other associated expenses.
To apply for the discounted student rate, please send one of the following to Emily Dobie at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A copy of your student card which clearly displays the date of validity in numerical form
- An official letter issued by the Dean of your university which confirms you will be in full-time education at the time of the conference (18-20 September 2019)
- If your application is successful you will be provided with further instructions how to register with our student rates
Applications are now open.
Lower Middle Income and Low Income Countries rates
We do have a limited number of places for delegates who are residents of and working in low income countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Vietnam and others) and lower middle income countries (e.g. China, Indonesia, Thailand and others) to attend the International Forum for the two or three event days at a reduced registration rate.
Please check your Country Classification to see if you are eligible.
Please note that these discounts are applicable to our standard individual registration fees only and are not applicable for travel, accommodation or other costs associated with attending the International Forum.
When booking with these special rates, please enter your full address on the booking details page as this will be used to verify your registration. You may be contacted to provide a proof of residency.
When registering, please select to register as a delegate. The discounted rate will be automatically applied when you choose a country recognised from the World Bank as a LMC or LIC when filling in your personal details.
Tips to convince your manager
Highlight the lessons for delivering high quality healthcare with limited resources you will take home after attending the forum.
Download our letter template to send to decision makers.