Packages for attending one or more International Forums in 2021 are available
Staying involved in quality improvement throughout 2021
For the first time, in 2021 you have the chance to join one or more of our virtual International Forums by taking advantage of our packages for multiple attendances.
The three International Forums taking place in 2021 will focus on the key themes in quality improvement and patient safety, beyond the pandemic, in Europe, Asia and Australasia. We will discuss these themes throughout the year and consider different regional perspectives.
Joining us for one or more of our virtual conferences will help you keep connected, continue learning throughout the year and hear, as well as share, different viewpoints and evidence.
You can still book to attend our virtual Australasia 2021 and Asia 2021 conferences. Attend both to get 20% off the price of your second ticket. Europe 2021 took place in June 2021 and on-demand access to all content is available separately.
All bookings should be made online using a credit/debit card or cheque. We can only issue an invoice for groups of 5 or more delegates.
Our fees are based on the World Bank country classification, please refer to it to determine the rate that would apply for you.
All the below prices are per delegate and are not inclusive of VAT as this is based on country of residence and will be added automatically during the registration journey as such:
- VAT for attendees in the UK is 20%
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK) who are NOT VAT registered will be charged at your country’s current rate of VAT
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK) who ARE VAT registered is 0%
- VAT for attendees different from the above is 0%
There are no Early Bird and group rates for attendees from Upper-Middle-Income (UMCs), Lower-Middle-Income (LMCs) and Low-Income (LICs) countries, students and teachers.
|1 x International Forum||2 x International Forums||3 x International Forums|
|Individuals (Early Bird)*||£498||£896||£1244|
|Groups of 5-20 (Early Bird; 10% discount)*||£448||£806||£1120|
|Groups of 21-50 (Early Bird; 15% discount)*||£423||£761||£1058|
|Groups of 5-20 (Standard; 10% discount)||£498||£896||£1244|
|Groups of 21-50 (Standard; 15% discount)||£470||£846||£1175|
|Upper-Middle Income Countries (UMCs)||£470||£846||£1175|
|Low-Middle-Income Countries (LMCs)||£332||£597||£830|
* Once the Early Bird for an International Forum has ended, the price for booking more than one of our virtual conferences will change to reflect the standard price for that International Forum. Early Bird registration ends on:
- 12 May 2021 – International Forum Europe 2021
- 11 August 2021 – International Forum Australasia 2021
- 27 October 2021 – International Forum Asia 2021
Booking as a group
Groups can save between 10% and 15% on individual delegate rates and accelerate their learning as a team. Booking as part of a group does not only allow you to save on your delegate fees but also gives an opportunity to maximise your experience and your organisation’s exposure at the International Forum.
Group savings apply when a minimum of 5 or more individuals from the same organisation register at the same time.
For groups of 50 and more, please contact Warren Lee, Manager for Strategic Partnerships & Alliances, on email@example.com.
We are offering a limited number of discounted registration places for full-time students to participate in the virtual International Forums in 2021. These will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- A copy of your student card which clearly displays the date of validity in numerical form
- An official letter issued by the Dean of your university confirming you will be in full-time education at the time of the conference you are booking (9-11 June 2021 for Europe 2021, 8-10 September 2021 for Australasia 2021, 25-27 November 2021 for Asia 2021)
- If your application is successful, you will be provided with further instructions on how to register with our student rates
Rates for Low-Income, Lower-Middle-Income and Upper-Middle Income Countries
You now can take advantage of our packages for multiple virtual International Forum attendances regardless of where in the world you reside and work.
In 2021, delegates from Upper-Middle-Income (UMCs), Lower-Middle-Income (LMCs) and Low-Income (LICs) countries qualify for our discounted rates for virtual attendance. Please check the World Bank country classification to see if you are eligible.
How to register
There is no application process, however, you may be contacted to provide proof of residency.
When registering, please select to register as a delegate and enter your full address on the booking details page. This will be used to verify your registration.
The discounted rate will be automatically applied when you choose a country listed as UMC, LMC or LIC on the World Bank country classification list while filling in your personal details.
Why join the International Forum
By attending an International Forum, you can find evidence and inspiration to support your improvement strategies. Joining more than one will help you keep connected, continue learning throughout the year and hear, as well as share, different viewpoints and evidence.
- Get re-energised, invigorate your mind
- Embrace fresh ideas and perspectives to accelerate progress and innovation
- Get the latest research into quality and safety improvement and discover new pioneers and leaders
- Gather the evidence and practical ideas needed to support local improvement
- Recognise individual accomplishments and showcase your achievements
- Build global networks that bring understanding between healthcare organisations and inspire collaboration