International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
Passion and Power to Change...
Now in its 20th year, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is an annual gathering of professionals in quality improvement and patient safety. Over four inspirational days in London, 21 - 24 April 2015, the International Forum will again connect over 3,000 healthcare leaders and practitioners worldwide and provide a setting for them to meet, learn, share local knowledge and recognise accomplishments in improving quality and safety for patients and communities across the world.
Call for Abstracts for the 2015 International Forum in London -3 weeks left to submit
Submit yourat the International Forum by 5pm GMT, 3 November 2014 and present your work to the very best of the international healthcare community.
By sending an abstract and displaying your work you can share your achievements with international colleagues and opinion leaders, and contribute to improving healthcare globally. We invite you to share what actually works in practice, allow others to learn from your experience, start collaborations with likeminded people and raise your profile.
Speakers for London 2015 announced
We have an exciting schedule of speakers, sessions and activities planned for London 2015 and some of our confirmed headline speakers include:
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England: NHS in England: Rising to the challenge
- Maureen Bisognano, President and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI): Inspiring a new generation of healthcare improvers
- Alfred Biehler, Google Head of Customer Advocacy: What can healthcare learn from Google's global innovation and customer-centric approaches
- Professor David Heymann, Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; Head of the Centre on Global Health Security at Chatham House, London; Chairman of Public Health England: Ebola: the Global Impact
- Anne Rogers, Professor of Health Systems Implementation, University of Southampton: Creating self-care technology and support strategies for patients and their social networks
- Sanjeev Arora, Director and Founder of Project ECHO: Project ECHO: A Revolution in Medical Education and Care Delivery
- Ole Kassow, Founder, Cycling Without Age: Improving health and wellbeing through a rickshaw cycling programme for older people
- Celine Schillinger, French Woman of the Year 2013; Charter Member, Change Agents Worldwide: Social Re-engineering of Business & Organizations
- Göran Henriks, Chief Executive of Learning & Innovation, Jönköping County Council and Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons team, NHS Improving Quality: How to ignite energy for change
- Camilla Batmanghelidjh, Founder and Chief Executive of Kids Company: Providing practical, emotional and educational support to vulnerable inner-city children and young people
- Liz Mendl, Glasgow 2014 General Manager for Medical and Anti-Doping: New innovations in improving healthcare for athletes: lessons from the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games Medical Team
- Dr Clara Mancini, Head of Animal-Computer Interaction Lab, Open University: Animal-assisted technologies for improving patient care and communication
- Jakob Iversen, Danish Technological Institute: Health and Human Interaction Technology Production - Innovative robot technologies for improved care for patients
More speakers to be announced shortly...
Early Bird registration is open
With a programme including a range of new full day and half day courses, experience days, cutting edge sessions and leading keynotes, the International Forum aims to empower and encourage all participants to be actively involved in shaping the future of healthcare. The Forum has also been approved for a total of 24 CPD credits by the Royal College of Physician of England. Programme will be announced shortly.
Book your place at the 20th International Forum early and save with our(save up to £243 on a 4 day delegate pass or book as a group to save even more).
New Forum announced!
We are launching a new Forum in Asia to mark a key milestone in the history of the International Forum - 20 years of supporting and inspiring the movement for healthcare improvement. The new International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia will address regional needs as well as bring the best of international learning to the region. To be developed in close partnership with regional strategic partners, International Forum: Asia will continue the work of the International Forum in improving healthcare and outcomes for patients and communities. Read more about International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia.