International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
Passion and Power to Change...
Now in its 20th year, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is an annual gathering of professionals in quality improvement and patient safety. Over four inspirational days in London, 21 - 24 April 2015, the International Forum will again connect over 3,000 healthcare leaders and practitioners worldwide and provide a setting for them to meet, learn, share local knowledge and recognise accomplishments in improving quality and safety for patients and communities across the world.
Early Bird registration is open
The 20th International Forum aims to empower and encourage all participants to be actively involved in shaping the future of healthcare. Book your place early and save with our(save up to £243 on a 4 day delegate pass or book as a group to save even more).
The International Forum has been approved for a total of 24 CPD credits by the Royal College of Physicians of England.
Speakers for London 2015
We have an exciting schedule of speakers, sessions and activities planned for London 2015. Some of our confirmed headline speakers include:
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England: NHS in England: Rising to the challenge
- Maureen Bisognano, President and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI): Inspiring a new generation of healthcare improvers
- Alfred Biehler, Google Head of Customer Advocacy: What can healthcare learn from Google's global innovation and customer-centric approaches
- Professor David Heymann, Professor of Infectious Disease Epidemiology, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine; Head of the Centre on Global Health Security at Chatham House, London; Chairman of Public Health England: Ebola: the Global Impact
- Celine Schillinger, French Woman of the Year 2013; Charter Member, Change Agents Worldwide: Social Re-engineering of Business & Organizations
- Don Berwick, MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement; Former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
New Forum announced!
We are launching a new Forum in Asia to mark a key milestone in the history of the International Forum - 20 years of supporting and inspiring the movement for healthcare improvement. The new International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia will address regional needs as well as bring the best of international learning to the region. To be developed in close partnership with regional strategic partners, International Forum: Asia will continue the work of the International Forum in improving healthcare and outcomes for patients and communities. Read more about International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia.