International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
In Partnership with Patients
Now entering its 21st year, the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is an annual gathering of professionals in quality improvement and patient safety. Over four inspirational days in London in April 2015, the International Forum connected over 3,000 healthcare leaders and practitioners worldwide and provided a setting for them to meet, learn, share local knowledge and recognise accomplishments in improving quality and safety for patients and communities across the world. In 2016, the International Forum travels to Gothenburg in the west coast of Sweden.
Watch recorded sessions from the 2015 International Forum in London
For the first time this year, presentations on the Forum main stage (Wednesday 22 April – Friday 24 April) were streamed live and made available to the public. You can now watch recordings of all streamed sessions, including all keynote presentations and headline sessions.
International Forum Programme and Speakers
This April, over 200 international speakers and leading quality improvement experts shared practical lessons and the latest thinking on achieving organisational and cultural transformation for the delivery of sustainable and better patient care..
In London 2015 our programme was focused on:
- Focus on improving public health, policy and strategy development, and implementation
- Looking at developments in medical technologies and the impact of technology innovations on health and healthcare
- Help with change management - more support for leaders and managers to design new systems, implement change and engage with workforce on a large scale
- More on patient safety and involving patients in the decision-making process - delegates had the opportunity to meet our new Patient Panel who were onsite in London to present the patient perspective on improving care
- New series of Full Day Courses challenging a more advanced improvement thinking, including a new Policy Day for senior leaders
Our new Forum in Asia
We are launching a new Forum in Asia to mark a key milestone in the history of the International Forum - 20 years of supporting and inspiring the movement for healthcare improvement. The new International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia will address regional needs as well as bring the best of international learning to the region. To be developed in close partnership with regional strategic partners, International Forum: Asia will continue the work of the International Forum in improving healthcare and outcomes for patients and communities.
Read more about International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare: Asia