Who should attend?
We welcome attendees from all health and care sectors and specialties, as well as patients, family members and service users. Our attendees include students, doctors, nurses, managers, service directors, Quality Improvement (QI) specialists, patients, public health specialists and C-suite. If you are passionate about improving outcomes for patients and communities, we would love you to join us.
We have content to suit all levels of experience, whether you are new to quality improvement or an established practitioner.
The programme theme
Our programme theme in Gothenburg is Creating tomorrow today.
It’s time to meet. After two years of connecting remotely, the purpose of the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare Gothenburg 2022 is to bring together the Quality Improvement community in a festival of learning that will give you the tools and inspiration to create meaningful change in your organisation.
Join us in a celebration of the power of in-person collaboration to rebuild old bonds and forge new connections, as we design innovative ways to transform our health and care systems.
The key topics that we will address
Some of the key questions we will be asking in Gothenburg are:
- How can we create fairer systems to tackle the inequalities in health?
- How can we build more integrated health and care systems that focus on giving the right care at the right place at the right time?
- How do we work in partnership with patients, carers and service users?
- How do we support health and care staff who are burned out, exhausted and thinking of leaving their profession?
- What do we do about the backlog of non-covid care, and the emerging consequences of the pandemic?
- How can human factors, appreciative inquiry and learning from error help us build stronger cultures of safety?
- What does sustainability mean for health and care, and how can we unite to tackle the climate emergency?