Access all content from the live International Forum, make connections and find ideas
What do you get with our on demand access?
You can now register to access all content and features from the June 2021 virtual International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare Europe 2021 to watch and use at your own pace.
You will get:
- FULL ACCESS to the International Forum Europe 2021 virtual platform until 13 June 2022
- FLEXIBILITY to watch all recorded sessions from the live conference in your own time
- 50+ SESSION RECORDINGS including lectures, keynotes, panel sessions, workshops and more
- 350+ IDEAS to kickstart or progress your project – our library of ePosters allows you to discover a wide range of improvement and safety projects. Some ePosters are accompanied by short audio presentations or video presentations (video posters)
- 1000+ CONTACTS TO MAKE – connect to other attendees, speakers, supporting organisations and ePoster authors to discuss projects, ask questions or exchange tips for overcoming common challenges (it may take a little longer to receive a response from attendees than during a live conference)
The 2021 programme
The International Forum supports and energises the movement for patient safety and healthcare improvement by bringing in knowledge, ideas and expertise that inform quality projects and practice transformation worldwide.
The 2021 programme is themed Rebuild and Reconnect, and it focuses on reconnecting with colleagues, reviving momentum and getting equipped and inspired to build back better, stronger and fairer systems.
Some of the key discussions we will be exploring in 2021 include:
- How can we support the wellbeing and recovery of our health and care workforce post COVID?
- How can we learn from innovation in times of crisis, and what does QI look like in the new normal?
- How can we build fairer systems to tackle inequalities in healthcare access and outcomes?
- What does patient partnership, involvement and leadership look like in the post-COVID world?
All bookings should be made online using a credit/debit card or cheque.
The above prices are per delegate and are not inclusive of VAT as this is based on country of residence and will be added automatically during the registration journey as such:
- VAT for attendees in the UK is 20%
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK) who are NOT VAT registered will be charged at your country’s current rate of VAT
- VAT for attendees in the EU (excluding UK) who ARE VAT registered is 0%
- VAT for attendees different from the above is 0%
What our delegates say
Here is what some of our attendees from International Forum Europe 2021 have said about the conference.
“Feeling full of QI love and energy. I miss being face to face, but I’m even more grateful to have connected to so many people virtually. Always a silver lining to be found. Thanks all for bringing your wonderful selves to the conference!”
“I agree, this [conference] has really helped reignite my passion and energy.”
“I will take this opportunity to say WOW for a great conference… I wish to thank you all for inspiring lectures, many ideas and thoughts to adopt. Many thanks!”
“Felt grateful to have the chance to participate and learn. Very much inspired by the 3 days’ conference. Thank you. “
Why join the International Forum
By attending an International Forum, you can find evidence and inspiration to support your improvement strategies. Joining more than one will help you keep connected, continue learning throughout the year and hear, as well as share, different viewpoints and evidence.
- Get re-energised, invigorate your mind
- Embrace fresh ideas and perspectives to accelerate progress and innovation
- Get the latest research into quality and safety improvement and discover new pioneers and leaders
- Gather the evidence and practical ideas needed to support local improvement
- Recognise individual accomplishments and showcase your achievements
- Build global networks that bring understanding between healthcare organisations and inspire collaboration